BUCombines views protection of Buyer’s privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that the Buyers and Buyer’s Personal information is one of BUCombine’s most important assets. BUCombines stores and process Buyer’s Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. If The Buyers object to Buyer’s Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use Website.
The information we gather
- BUCombines records, stores and analyses the data that is available to us through any of our platforms and stores. This includes
- The data that the Buyer provide when a purchase is made at the store or on the website. The following is the information we request the Buyer to furnish:
- First name/Last name
- Postal code
- This data helps us make sure that we take every measure to make sure that our customers are safe while using any of our products during their adventure activities through various forms, which are embedded in the communication that we send across to our customers.
How BUCombines uses and processes customer data
- To ensure that our customers are safe - If there arises a need to contact our customers with regard to the safety while using the product purchased, we will contact the Buyer only to let the Buyer know the safety concern and offer the Buyer an option to exchange/ refund or fix the product at no extra cost.
- To be able to process exchange/refund incase the bill is lost.
- To send marketing and promotional messages and other information that might be of interest to our customers. This is only done with the consent of customers. At any point in time the customer can opt -out from receiving these communications.
- To implement and manage referral programs, surveys, contests, promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by BUCombines.
- To enhance and optimize our business practices and user experience based on the research and analytics done using the customer data.
- For studying catchment areas and taking decisions to open new stores. Making it possible to reach out to more customers.
- To be able to contact our unhappy customers and resolve their issues and grievances.